Hello my dear friends and fellows!
Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again.
Today I am sharing a healthy and filling breakfast idea. Friends, today I am sharing the recipe for making Cheese Egg Rumble Tumble. This is one of my favourite breakfast options. It is to easy to make and takes only few minutes to prepare. I am sure both the children and the grown ups would love this.
So lets start with the recipe to make Cheese Egg Rumble Tumble.
Onion 1 small, finely chopped
Garlic 2 cloves, minced
Green chili 1 or 2 finely chopped (optional)
Carrot finely chopped 2 tbsp
Capsicum finely chopped 2 tbsp
Tomato deseeded and finely chopped 2 tbsp
Black pepper crushed 1 tsp or as per taste
Italian seasoning 1tsp
Cheese slice 3
Salt as per taste
Butter 1 tbsp
- Break and take all the eggs into a bowl and whisk a little to make it smooth
- Place a pan at medium flames and add the butter. Spread it all over the pan
- Now, add the garlic and green chili and saute for few seconds. Do not let the garlic turn brown
- Then, add the onion and stir fry until these turns translucent
- Next, add the carrot, capsicum and tomatoes and stir fry the veggies for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add salt and black pepper and mix well
- Then, add the eggs, and increase the flames to medium high. Gently ladle through the egg at regular intervals. Repeat the process until the eggs get scrambled and the mixture gets dry. Again, reduce the flames to medium low
- Then, add the cheese slices and cover and cook until the cheese melts
- Open cover, add the Italian seasoning and mix well and then switch off the flames
- Serve hot Cheese Egg Rumble Tumble with butter toasted bread and enjoy your yummy breakfast.