Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today’s post is about the recipe of a simple and tasty kebab, which is again an easy to make chicken starter. Its preparation requires few easily available ingredients.
So friends, today I’m sharing the recipe of Chicken hariyali kebab, which you can make within a few couple of minutes and impress your family and friends, that’s too without much hassle.
Lets go through the recipe for making Chicken Hariyali Kebab.
Boneless chicken 250 to 300gm cut into medium sized cubes
Fresh coriander leaves 1 cup
Garlic 3 to 4 cloves
Ginger 1/2” piece
Green chilli 2 or as per taste
Curd 2 tbsp
Cooking vinegar 1 tsp
Gram flour/besan 2 tsp or 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Salt as per your taste
Butter 1 tsp
Skewers 5 or 6
- Grind the coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, green chillies, with little water to make a fine paste
- Take this paste into a mixing bowl. To this, add curd, gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar and mix well
- Add the chicken pieces to this mixture and mix such that the pieces gets well coated with the marinade
- Rest the marinated chicken for ½ an hour
- Now prepare the chicken skewers and keep ready for cooking
- Place a non stick pan or tawa or grilling pan, whichever available, at high heat allow it to get heated
- Once the pan gets well heated, reduce the heat and brush a little butter on it
- Now place the chicken skewers on the pan and cook.
- Keep on turning the skewers at regular interval so that the chicken gets well cooked
- Cook until dark brown spots appear on all sides of the pieces.
- Once cooked serve hot Chicken Hariyali kebab with fresh salads, green chutney and ketchup.