Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today’s recipe, Pasta salad is one of the easiest recipes I have shared till now. This is a healthy salad which anybody can enjoy, including the kids. It requires only few ingredients which are easily available at local stores.
So, let’s take a look at the recipe for making Pasta salad.
Pasta 1 and ½ cups cooked
Carrots ½ cup cubed
Beans ½ cup chopped
Black olives a handful of
Mayonnaise 2 and ½ tbsp
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1 and ½ tsp
Italian mixed herbs 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Olive oil ½ tbsp
- Heat oil in a kadhai/pan at high heat
- Fry the carrots and beans at high heat for 1 minute and then take these out in a bowl
- Now take a large mixing bowl and add the fried veggies, olives and the mayonnaise and mix well
- Then, add the cooked pasta, fresh cream, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, salt and gently mix all the ingredients
- Pasta salad is ready to be served. Serve fresh pasta salad and enjoy with your family and friends.