Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish of Delight once again!
Fruit Parfait is a healthy dessert where you can enjoy the goodness of fruits along with curd.
To make this dessert you can include any fruit of your choice. I have used few seasonal fruits of my choice. You can also add on a scoop of ice cream to enhance its taste.
So, let’s take a look at the recipe for making Fruit Parfait
Curd 1 cup
Honey 1/4th cup or as per taste
Fruits as per your choice ( I’ve used banana, mango, pomegranate and apple), chopped to small pieces
Walnut chopped 2 tbsp
Cashews chopped 2 tbsp
Melon seeds 2 tbsp
Oats 2 tbsp
You can also use almonds, pistachios or any nuts of your choice
• Take the curd in a mixing bowl, add honey as per your taste and mix well. Refrigerate this curd mixture for minimum 1 hour
• In another mixing bowl, take the chopped nuts, melon seeds, oats, about 2 tsp honey and mix well
• Microwave this mixture for 2 minutes. Mix one more time and microwave for 1 more minute.
• Take a beer mug or coffee mug, pour a little, chilled curd mixture to make the first layer, followed by a layer of nuts mixture and then a layer of fruit mixture.
• Repeat this sequence twice or thrice as per the size of the glass. The top most layer should be of fruits.
• Top it with a little more honey. You can also top it with a scoop of ice cream of your favourite flavour and enjoy.
• Fruit parfait is ready to be served. Enjoy it with your family.