Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome to my space Dish Of Delight!
It’s time to say goodbye to the cold winter and greet the summer again. To beat the heat, let’s gear up with some chilling refreshments. So, here I am back again with another frozen yogurt recipe. Let’s check out the recipe for frozen date palm yogurt.
De seeded date palm 1/2 cup roughly chopped
Yogurt 2 tbsp + 250 gm
Fresh cream 1/4th cup
Honey 2 tbsp or as per taste
- Grind the chopped dates along with 2 tbsp yogurt to a fine smooth paste
- In a mixing bowl take 250 gm yogurt, prepared dates paste, cream and mix well
- Now add the honey little by little and keep mixing untill you get the desired sweetness
- Once done, transfer the yogurt mixture to an air tight container and refrigerate it for 8 to 10 hours
- Frozen cherry yogurt is ready to be served. Scoop out yogurt in a dessert bowl, spread some honey on top and enjoy it chilled.